Welcome to St. James School!
We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about St. James and the excellent and unique academic experience our program offers. Exploring educational opportunities for your child is exciting, and we look forward to sharing in this experience with you.
St. James recognizes that the elementary school years are a critical time for the development of intellectual curiosity as well as social, emotional, and physical growth. Our program provides a stimulating academic environment through which children grow intellectually, realizing personal creativity and competency. During their years at St. James, students develop self-confidence and a respect for the diversity of the world around them.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023-24 school year. Currently, the PK2, PK4, and kindergarten classes have a waitlist for the 2023-2024 school year. The online application is the first step in the admissions process. Our online application is available here. Enrollment priority is given to returning students and their siblings, as well as children on our wait list.
- PK2 class must be 30 months by September 1
- PK3 class must be 3 years old by September 1 and potty-trained
- Pre-K 4 and Kindergarten:
- Pre-K 4 must be four years old before September 1
- Kindergarten must be five years old before September 1
- Developmental assessment during campus visit
- All applicants are required to submit a student recommendation form, completed by your child’s current or most recent teacher.